There are so many things to love about Fall, but one of the BIGGEST things for me are all the delicious smells it brings! I love the smell of Fall, and baking a big batch of this granola has got me all heart eyes!! It’s so yummy and fills your entire home with sweet smells of cinnamon, nutmeg and deliciousness. Plus, it’s completely dairy and refined sugar free! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
The best feeling is having this here granola jar packed full. I love it!
You can pair this with a little almond milk, on top of some greek yogurt, or just eat the stuff straight from the jar. Whatever floats your boat!
- 3½ C old fashioned oats
- 1½ C sliced almonds
- 1 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ C. raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ C. raw sunflower seeds
- 1½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅓ C plus 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ C honey
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 250 F.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, almonds, unsweetened shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- In a small pot on the stove with the heat on medium, heat the coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Once the oil has melted, add the vanilla, stir and pour over try ingredients.
- Stir to combine so all ingredients are coated in oil/honey mixture.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place granola on parchment paper and spread out with a spatula until even distributed on paper.
- Bake in oven for 65-75 minutes.
- Let cool completely then break into small pieces and store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply