This is by far my FAVORITE pancake or waffle topping, and it will be yours too once you hear how easy it is to create!
The best part is that this syrup can be used in SO MANY ways! Of course you can put it on top of pancakes and waffles, but also french toast, crepes, ice cream anyone? The options are endless! Be creative and enjoy the sweetness these berries bring to the table. 🙂
- ½ C Frozen berries
- 1 tsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- Option 1:
- Heat berries in a microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
- Once hot, remove from microwave, stir and kind of smash berries a bit to get some more juice out.
- Add maple syrup to berry mix.
- Stir and pour over pancakes.
- Option 2:
- Heat berries in a pan on the stove top over medium heat.
- Stir until heated through and juicy.
- Add maple syrup.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour over pancakes and enjoy!