Who’d a thought black beans and broccoli would go together so well wrapped up with quinoa, a little plain greek yogurt and some gaucamole?! Me!!! I did a long time ago and I’m so excited to share it with you all now! These are so yummy and are packed with protein, good fats, fiber and lots of vitamins! Seriously, every single time I make these my husband says, “why don’t we make these more often?” Literally, every single time. 🙂 Anyway, check out the recipe below and let me know what you think!
Black Bean and Broccoli Burrito
Author: Shanell For Real
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 C Uncooked Quinoa
- 1 lb Broccoli
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Can Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- Your Favorite Gaucamole
- 1 Lime cut into fourths
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add broccoli to pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat beans up in a small pot on the stove until warm.
- Prepare gaucamole.
- Warm tortillas and put all of the ingredients inside. Add a spritz of lime for a little extra zest.
- Wrap it up and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply